Level (click link to browse related records)Collection
Acquisition TermsDeposited on indefinite loan :
RefDE3315
TitleRECORDS OF ST ANDREW'S METHODIST CHURCH, LEICESTER
DescriptionFile re fusion of the King Richard's Road and Hinckley Road churches, 1966-1967
Baptism Registers: King Richards Road, 1875-1963; Leicester Primitive Methodist II Circuit (Wigston Magna & Hinckley Road), 1897-1939; Hinckley Road, Leicester (from 5 Sep 1966 St Andrew's), 1936-1966
Sunday Schools, 1966-1980
The Wesley Guild, 1906-1979
The Leicester West Circuit Ministerial Training Fund, 1969-1978
Leicester West Circuit, property returns1972-1982
Glenfield Methodist Church, 1931-1977
Date1875-1982
Extent37 items
Access StatusPART CLOSED
Access Conditions75 YEAR CLOSURE APPLIES TO CONFIDENTIAL & SENSITIVE INFORMATION
Administrative HistorySt. Andrew's was formed by a fusion of the King Richard's Road and Hinckley Road churches in 1966.
Finding AidsFull list in searchroom
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2022